Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Hand Hair...

The other day I was riding in the car with Andrew and I looked into the side mirror and noticed something amiss. There seemed to be a lot of hair on the outer edge of my hand.  At first I thought that the surrounding areas hair had just clumped together in one spot. I was shocked to conclude, though, that I actually have more hair on my hand than I had previously realized. Next I realized that whenever a werewolf starts to transform in the movies they always show his sleeve cuffs sprouting hair first. I quickly checked the mirror to see if i had started sprouting fangs. Thank God I hadn't! Then I started thinking about how what if  the reason I haven't had a girlfriend in awhile was because of my unkempt hand hair. Do women find me less attractive because of my disheveled hand coif.  If so, how do I rectify this situation. Should I trim it with clippers? Maybe a 3/8 inch or 1/4 inch attachment? Could I successfully blend it with my lower arm hair with a pair of scissors? There is no way I could have that much control with my left hand and some shears. What can I do folks? If you have any suggestions please let me know.

1 comment:

eric said...

One word, three syllables.

Dreadlocks.