Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Rap?

Well I the one matthew rollin in the yellow taxi
People yell out white man cuz I aint black see
I got andrew in the front and I in the back
We're both rockin shwarmas from our snack attack
Sam is drivin yeah he's a mean charter
Cops give us static they want some cool water
Next the boys in brown from immigration
AT throws down he got no reciprication

But it is easy o don't let them lie to ya
It is easy o

Well these guys on the streets are not very nice
Charging me extra and call it white man price
The lebonese and indians know I'm from NGO
They see dollar signs when I walk through the door
My friend My friend come have a coke
Now price doesn't matter do you want a smoke
But I cut the mustard yeah down and dirty deals
Cuz I'm a good steward for these orphans meals


My liberian girl says she wants to be friends
But she's dreaming of a church wedding in the end
Try to kick her to the curb and just observe
But she is beeping me and beeping me and getting on my nerves
she wants that visa and I can't blame her
But the school fees and aunties and cousins next door neighbor?
How did you handle business without me in your country
Am I the only one you know with any money

No comments: