Monday, October 27, 2008

Captain ORR

So this morning at devos we were talking about fighting off evils thoughts as a team. I admit I kind of zoned out and started thinking about how if all the people on our team got matching rings and if we all put our fists together at the right time a beam of light would shoot out and the devil would be vanquished. I realize this is very similar to how 5 culturaly diverse young people would summon Captain Planet but hey this is what I was thinking about. Then I realized that the rings never touch if you have just one on each hand. Wouldn't it be necessary if we were to summon the power of God to have the rings all touch. To solve this problem I came to the conclusion that we should all wear a pinky ring and a ring on our pointer fingers so that when all of our fists were thrust together the rings would touch and create the magic to ward off evil forces. I explained this all to Deb afterwords and she said something semi- profound. "Its a good thing we don't have to do al that to get God to listen." Good point Deb.

No comments: